We fish in the South Florida Everglades about 25 minutes drive from Fort Lauderdale in open shallow water flats and canals.
|Full Day, 8 hours||$399|
|3/4 Day, 6 hours||$349|
|1/2 Day, 4 hours||$275|
|Sun Up to Sun Down||$599|
What’s included with the trip rates?
- Two people. Add $50 for a third person.
- All fishing tackle: Bait Casting, Spinning or Fly Fishing
- Artificial lures, soft plastics and everything you will need for the day
- Cooler with ice and water
- Lightweight rain pants and top
What will you need to bring?
- Food and drinks (except water, which is included)
- Sunscreen SPF 30+
- Polaroid sunglasses
- Lightweight long sleeve shirt and pants if needed for sun
- Florida Fishing License. Call (888) 347-4356 or visit www.gooutdoorsflorida.com.
If you have any questions, please call or text Paul at (754) 249-6505. Inquire about a summer split day trip.